We had a fantastic session of lightning talks at the last WordCamp London, and this year we’re going to have even more. We’ve split the lightning talks up across three tracks on Sunday – they were a really popular sessions last year and we hope you enjoy them just as much in 2015.
Here are our 2015 lightning talkers:
- Dave Redfern is a digital designer at iWeb and co-founder of the Staffs web meetup.
- Julio Potier is a security consultant and developer of the WP Rocket plugin.
- Scott Evans is a designer at Automattic.
- Lance Willett is a WordPress core committer for the default themes.
- John Blackbourn was release lead for WordPress 4.1.
- Kirsty Burgoine runs a web design studio based in Shropshire
- Tom Nowell is a developer at Automattic.
- Miles Stewart is a developer specialising in WordPress and PHP.
- Mark Wilkinson is a freelance WordPress developer.
- Tom Greenwood is the Managing Director of Wholegrain Digital.
- Annabel Kaye is the founder of Irenicon.
- Michael Killen is the founder of Sell your Service.
- Rachel McCollin is a WordPress developer and author.
- Franz Vitulli is a Product Marking Specialist for Human Made.