Excited about WordCamp London yet? We are! In just a couple of months we’ll be running around like crazy people, trying to keep things running smoothly while you listen to some amazing speakers from across the WordPress community and beyond. Say hello to some more of them:
- Helen Hou-Sandi is a WordPress core committer and Director of Platform Experience at 10up. She was release lead for WordPress 4.0.
- Laura Kalbag is a designer with a thing for the web. She works at Ind.ie.
- Simon Dickson a Director of Platform Services at WordPress.com VIP.
- Adrian Restantia is Art Director for Moove, a London-based WordPress agency.
- Daniel Westall is a web developer and co-founder of webmatics.
- Davide Casali is an experience director and startup advisor working in Automattic with 11+ years of experience.
- Jo Petty is a freelance copywriter who has worked in the industry since 2010, specialising in content strategy and crafting copy for websites and blogs.
- Jessica Rose is a self taught programmer and general tech enthusiast. Focuses include SEO, community education initiates for technical skills, technical writing and planning hacks.
- Corinne Welsh runs a small training and development company specialising in free and open source software.
- Graham Armfield is a Web Accessibility Consultant with his own company Coolfields Consulting and member of the WordPress accessibility team.
Watch this space for more announcements soon!