Over the next few weeks we’ll be introducing you to all of the wonderful speakers that will be taking to the stage at WordCamp London. Tickets aren’t on sale yet, but they will be very soon. In the meantime, we wanted to share some of our amazing WordCamp London speakers.
- Mike Little is the co-founder of WordPress.
- Glyn Moody is a journalist, blogger, and speaker. He’s the author of “Rebel Code: Linux and the Open Source Revolution,” the first detailed history of an open source project.
- Sara Cannon is a designer and artist. She is Partner and Creative Director for Range – a design and development shop specialising in WordPress.
- Jack Lenox is a Design Engineer on the Theme Generation team at Automattic, the company behind WordPress.com.
- Bruce Lawson is an open standards advocate for Opera.
- Mark Jaquith is a Lead Developer of WordPress.
- Heather Burns is a website designer and consultant to the third sector. She’s an internet law consigliere to the web community.
- Jon Cave is a WordPress core contributor and a member of the WordPress security team.
- Jane Falconer-White works with Human Made creating client case studies, blog posts and content on their company website.
- Tim Nash is a consultant and trainer, probably best known for his work with WordPress and his “stuff” consultancy.
- Tammie Lister is a theme wrangler at Automattic where she builds themes for WordPress.com and reviews themes for WordPress.org.
- Samantha Miller is a front-end WordPress developer from Leeds. She works with Digital Welly.
Watch this space for more announcements. Tickets will be on sale very soon!
Note: We’re still in the final stages of speaker selection – if you’ve not heard back from us yet you should hear from us soon!