This year we’re hosting a non-profit track along with our venue hosts – London Metropolitan University. London Met has a strong record of research and teaching in social entrepreneurship, community and international development – as well as in computer science and web development. We’re pleased to welcome a group of speakers to share their experience of using WordPress in a not-for-profit context.
- Jim Bowes is the CEO of Manifesto Digital. He has worked with non-profits such as Cancer Research UK, The Children’s Society and National Trust.
- Paul Clark is the Director of Recruiting at WordPress web agency 10up. He built the website for the Free Burma Rangers.
- Bowe Frankema is a WordPress and BuddyPress developer. In 2014 he ran a successful Indiegogo campaign to set up CFCommunity.
- Matt Haworth is a co-founder of Reason Digital, an award winning social enterprise which works with charities to help them do a little good with digital.
- Petya Raykovska is the co-founder of Bulgarian media non-profit the Open Media Foundation.
- Matt Radford is a full-time WordPress developer based in the UK. He works with Abortion Support Network.
- Jason King is a freelance WordPress developer with more than twenty years experience working with non-profits.