Do you want to be part of the amazing team of people making WordCamp London a success? Discover even more of what WordCamp London has to offer by signing up to be one of the crucial volunteers making it all happen.
There are a variety of volunteer opportunities, each with different time commitments, experience requirements, and logistics. The only two requirements for all volunteers are to be reliable and to be friendly. If that sounds like you, fill out the volunteer application form to express your interest and our fabulous volunteer coordinators will get back to you to discuss making it happen.
Want to know more about what you’d actually be doing as a volunteer? Check out the list below to see more details about the different volunteer opportunities:
- Registration & T-shirts – Check in registered attendees and hand out name tags. Not for those who are alphabetically challenged. In the afternoon the registration desk converts to the t-shirt handout station.
- Happiness Bar – Help other WordPress users with their sites.
- Room Moderator & Time Keeper – Work with the emcees, video people, speakers, and everyone else working in the room to keep things running smoothly and on time!
- Mic Runner – During Q&As run the mics around the room to wherever the next question is.
- Green Room Guard – Keep a watch over the room where speakers and volunteers leave their stuff.
- Hall Monitor – Answer attendees’ questions about the schedule, the venue, etc, and help direct traffic to the various conference rooms.
As a thank you to the folks who fill these crucial jobs, WordCamp London tickets will be free to anyone who volunteers for 4 or more hours, and all volunteers will receive a free, volunteer t-shirt. If you’re interested please don’t delay, fill out the volunteer form today. Thank you everyone; we could not run our WordCamp without you and we can’t wait to see you there.